Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Life - by Harmony

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED

(Photo has been removed due to its disgusting nature. Email me if you'd like to see it.)

This stuff is like green paint. I have to soak the clothes in OxyClean to get it off. By the way, what you see here happens ALL the time! Then when I try to get the shirt off, the stuff goes all the way up his back. Emergency bath!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh My Heck!!! Well, I've been there, and at least this stage doesn't last forever.

Anonymous said...

Holy shit!!!!!

Anonymous said...

that was me, of course.

Anonymous said...

My dad is the "anonymous." :) I love him.

Chelsea said...

Wow I would change what you're feeding him. We never had it that bad. That's why they tell you to introduce one kind of food at a time so you can see what's bothering him.

Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.